Marching Band Rocks!: Another Great Marching Band

Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Another Great Marching Band

I love marching band videos, can you tell?  This is from Tennessee State University, another fine example of a well-oiled marching band.



The first amazing thing on this video from Tennessee State University was when they went in "chaos formation"...lol...and then coalesced into a perfectly aligned marching band as if by magic.  That takes some skill with a capital S!

Further into the video, they had girls in red dancing - and maybe it's just me, but all I could say was "WHY???"!  It was a little bizarre but they looked like they were having fun.

This band was groovin' - in precise drill, no less!  What is that formation called about 2:30 into the video?  I'm sure someone will be able to tell me.  The video thumbnail above kind of hints at it - like constantly moving circles.

At one point, they lie down on the field and the drum majors get their funky on - it's hilarious! Really innovative, and I really enjoyed it.

Let me know what you think!

No comments:

Post a Comment